Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 43 - Papers and projects and exams... oh my!


The weekend was a whirlwind of applications, writing assignments, one great rehearsal and more slow but steady progress toward the ultimate goal. Actually, the weekends seem a lot like the rest of the week, which is OK. I like being in this groove and can't wait to tackle each new project. Anyone who knew me just a few short years ago has to be just as thrilled as I am as each day brings me closer to graduation. Once again, I must say that going back to school has been the best decision of my life. More people my age should consider it.

I took a short break yesterday to watch part of the UF-UK football game. Wow! I couldn't watch after the first half; I honestly felt so bad for my Kentucky Wildcats. (Talk about mixed loyalties.) Sorry, Gator pals. It was just no fun. Besides, I should have been studying!

Today, Murray played host to the most beautiful blue sky; there's a gentle fall breeze blowing outside. It literally feels as though there's "something" in the air. Even my kitten is extra frisky.

I do have a bit of progress to report. My first history exam for the semester is now complete. I've attended my first rehearsal for "The Way Home," the play I'll be in next month. I won't say too much on that just yet, but if you're here in the Murray area, mark your calendar for October 25 at 2:30 pm - Wrather Theater. This is something special.

Only the laundry remains this evening. Whew!

Are you ready for the week ahead?

Go Green and Save at Altrec Outdoors

Tiger GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment