2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school. It's called “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the ones that ultimately work out.
4. Lessons are repeated until they are actually learned. A lesson will be presented to you in as many forms as necessary until you finally learn it. When you have learned it, you may move on to the next lesson.
5. The lessons and the learning never end. There’s no part of your life that will not contain a lesson. If you’re alive, that means there are more lessons to be learned.
6. Over there is no better a place than here. When your there does become a here, you are simply going to find another there to dream about that seems better than here.
7. Other people are mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you and nobody but you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is totally your choice.
9. All the answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions are right here. All you need to do is look, listen and trust yourself.
10. You are going to forget all of these things at some point.