Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#108 - Let the games begin!

I'll be competing over the next 12 days (the 12 days of Christmas, sort of) in a national competition called Blog-Off II. This is happening through the auspices of the Community Marketing Blog. I hope you'll take a side trip to check out my posts at the competition site. Just click on the link below. My work will be judged based upon the number of visitors, so I hope you'll be stopping by - and often. Think of it as an early Christmas present to your hard-working blogger pal!

Blog Off II Annual Writer's Competition:
http://www.communitymarketingblog.com
- Look for the link to Blog-Off II and click on it.

If the link does not work, you can copy and past the URL into your browser or go to communitymarketingblog.com and click on BLOG OFF II - then read the posts each day through December 12th. Please comment! Better yet, send your friends and family members to the site, too. I so appreciate your help.



Link to World Book Store


No comments:

Post a Comment