Monday, December 7, 2009

#111 - Focus on Friendship

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm blogging December 1 - 12 at communitymarketingblog.com in Blog-Off II. I was selected to compete with other bloggers for $45,000 in prizes. I have no expectation to win, of course, but I do hope followers will be supportive and click on the link below to review my current post.

I am being judged on the quality of my writing, headlines, the number of page views (or people who visit my full text) and the number of comments received for each post. It's quite an honor to have been selected. The other competitors have provided invaluable feedback and support for this fledgling blogger.

I am giving this competition my all right now. I hope you'll click on today's blog link:

This link should work. Thanks so much for your support!

http://www.communitymarketing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/youve-got-a-friendor-do-you.html

Elizabeth Thomas


Operation 5 Million Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment