Sunday, December 6, 2009

#110 - Blog-Off II Contest Continues Today

As mentioned in my last post, I'm blogging between December 1 - 12 at communitymarketingblog.com in a contest called Blog-Off II. I was selected to compete with 30 other bloggers internationally for $45,000 in prizes. I have no expectation of a win, of course, but I hope followers will be supportive and click on the link below to review my current post in the competition.

I am being judged there on the quality of my writing, my headlines, the number of page views (or people who visit my full text) and the number of comments received for each post. It's quite an honor to have been selected for this. The other competitors and colleagues have already provided me with invaluable feedback for this fledgling blogger.

I am giving this competition my all right now. With a little help from my friends, I hope to make a decent showing. On day four of the competition, I was ranked #10 out of 50 postings. Not too bad for a newbie!

http://www.communitymarketingblog.com/my_weblog/2009/12/how-colleges-and-universities-can-attract-more-nontraditional-students.html

Unlimited Calling US/Canada $14.95/mo.

2 comments:

  1. Good post on #110 - Blog-Off II Contest Continues Today . I just came across a free video in http://debtfreeliving.blackbeltrecruiting.com/ that tells how to sponsor 20 a month. It contains good information and I hope it hepls everyone.

    Thanks,
    Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment...I checked out your link, and I would consider that SPAM. Please try not to use my personal blog site for that kind of MLM marketing. I appreciate it very much if you actually read my blog, but you'll find in all my posts, that I try to convey timely news and entertaining or useful, or at least, thoughtful information. If anyone reads the comment, I recommend not clicking on the link. It goes to an MLM sales site, and not a blog or legitimate article. No offense meant, Edwin or CamiLynn!

    ReplyDelete