2. Employ questions, trivia, drawings and contests.
3. Interact with your fans; let no comment/post go unnoticed!
4. Incorporate apps (use that question key, polls, DEALS and coupons).
5. Incorporate more photos and videos.
6. Talk about what’s in the news (relate to what people are talking about).
8. Imply a sense of urgency with time-sensitive material and well planned campaigns.
9. Include links in every status update – so your fans can hit that “share” button!
10. Be explicit in your updates (generic and general get you nowhere).
By applying yourself and investing in the human capital necessary to create and maintain a robust Facebook presence, you’ll find that just like America’s top brands you can generate more business and engagement by using your corporate Facebook page wisely.