Saturday, December 5, 2009

#109 - Blog-Off II continues and I can use your help

Happy holidays to all! It's a glorious day in Western Kentucky, although a bit nippy out for this Florida gal. As mentioned in my last post, I'm blogging almost daily between December 1 - 12 at communitymarketingblog.com in a contest called Blog-Off II. I was actually selected last week to compete with 30 other bloggers internationally for $45,000 in prizes. I have no expectation of a win, of course, but I hope followers will be supportive and click on the link below to review my current post in the competition.

I am being judged there on the quality of my writing, my headlines, the number of page views (or people who visit my full text) and the number of comments received for each post. It's quite an honor to have been selected for this. The other competitors and colleagues have already provided me with invaluable feedback for this fledgling blogger.

I am giving this competition my all right now. With a little help from my friends, I hope to make a decent showing. On day four of the competition, I was ranked #10 out of 50 postings. Not too bad for a newbie!

http://www.communitymarketing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/tell-me-your-hearts-deepest-desire.html

Feel free to share the link with your friends and family members. You have my appreciation - always. I will be sharing much of what I learn through this experience in future posts following the contest.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment